Seneca Savings is proud to announce a partnership with EVERFI to bring financial literacy programs to area high schools.
Some fast facts:
- 76% of college students wish they had more help to prepare for their financial
- 96% believe college-bound students would make different student loan decisions if
they received a financial education before committing to a loan
- 96% believe students should take a personal finance course before committing to
federally backed student loan debt
- More than half of adults (56%) do not have a budget
- 76% of college students wish they had more help to prepare for their financial futures
It is our pleasure to work with incredible local educators and EVERFI to try and change these statistics. So far, we have signed on with Liverpool High School, Cicero North Syracuse High School, Baldwinsville High School, and Chittenango High School to offer the EVERFI financial literacy and personal finance program to students. If you would like to see the program offered at your district, please contact your school administrators. If you are a student and want to take more control of your financial life, come into a Seneca Savings branch today and open your first account. Our representatives are happy to work with you and answer any questions you may have.