03/16/2021: BRANCH LOBBIES ARE NOW OPEN!
Wonderful News! Our branch lobbies, all four locations, Baldwinsville, Liverpool, N Syracuse, and Bridgeport, fully re-opened to the public on Monday, March 15th, 2021.
While our customers and our team have adapted and made the most of the last year, we’ve really missed seeing our friends, neighbors, and familiar faces in person in the bank. We’re looking forward to welcoming you back! For the safest and best experience possible for all, please take a moment to read through the information below which will share with you what you need to know before coming to the branches.
What we’re doing to keep our customers and employees safe:
- Regular Monitoring We’ll make sure that we remain up-to-date with all of the latest information and news and act accordingly with rules and safety protocols.
- Social Distancing To ensure proper social distancing. we’ll be mindful of the number of customers in the lobby and if necessary, limit accordingly.
- Cleanliness All high touch surfaces have continued to be maintained in a diligent fashion throughout the pandemic. These cleaning protocols are top-of-mind and will continue to remain in force as we re-open our lobbies to ensure the safety of customers and employees alike.
- Other Preventative Measures We have enacted multiple safety measures to help keep our employees and customers safe while conducting business.
- Employees – and Customers are asked to wear proper face coverings.
- Safety Shields are in place with both teller and customer service lines and desks.
- Floor stickers have been added in branches to clearly indicate proper social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available in each lobby
How you can help us stay safe:
- Please wear a face covering in order to enter our branches. Drive through is still available of course for service if you choose not to wear a mask and we’re happy to service you there.
- Be sure to have photo identification. We may ask customers to briefly remove face coverings to help us identify you.
- If you feel ill please do not use the lobby option. The drive thru again is an option for you if this is the case.
The advances we’ve made in our technology and services over the past year are exciting – from online bill paying services to our highly enhanced mobile app for deposits, receiving security alerts, and checking all of your loans and accounts, etc. can all continue to be utilized and we encourage you to familiarize yourself with these time-saving opportunities and smart resources!
We will of course continue to monitor COVID news and information resources and respond quickly should anything change.
Appreciation for our Customers and Our Team
This certainly has been an interesting year and we couldn’t be more proud of both you our customers, as well as our employees. We’re building new bridges and working to help you get from here to there during these times. We so appreciate your business! If you have any questions, please reach out to your local branch or check our website for branch updates at SenecaSavings.com
We’re excited to see you soon!