03/24/2023: Homebuyer Dream Program Available Now
Are you a first-time home buyer?
Right now, through Seneca Savings via the FHLB Homebuyer Dream Program, first-time home buyers may qualify for this special grant… you can learn more about the program right here.
Qualify for up to $10,000 toward the closing costs and down payment of your home with the
Homebuyer Dream Program
- Must be a first-time homebuyer who has not owned a home in the last three years
- Meet the income and credit requirements for the program
- Provide at least $1,000 toward your home purchase from a verifiable source
- Remain in the home for five years or repay a portion of the grant funds back to FHLBNY
- Complete an acceptable home buyer counseling program
These requirements are subject to change and additional criteria may apply.
This program is offered on a first come, first serve basis. There is no guarantee that funds will be available when your Reservation Request is submitted. The grant is a
To learn more about the Homebuyer Dream Program, and the $10,000 grant ($9,500 towards closing costs / $500 towards homebuyer’s counseling program) visit the Homebuyer Dream Program website.