03/16/2020: Coronavirus COVID-19 Readiness
Important COVID-19 Information
Welcome Back! Our Branch Offices are Re-Opening Monday, June 15th
We are pleased to announce the re-opening our lobbies effective Monday, June 15th.
We are glad to welcome you back to our lobbies and want to let you know what you will experience when you visit us. Our lobbies will look and operate a little differently to protect the health and safety of customers and employees.
What You Can Expect In Our Lobbies
In compliance with local and state government protocol, we are following the COVID-19 guidelines for a safe reopening.
- First, we ask that if you feel sick or exhibit any signs of illness, please do not enter the building. This is for everyone’s safety.
- We ask that everyone please wear masks when entering the lobby to comply with state guidelines.
- We ask that the appropriate 6’ social distancing measures be followed. There will be floor markers to assist you. If the lobby area becomes crowded and social distancing guidelines cannot be met, a staff member will be happy to make an appointment for you. We may also ask that you wait outside until others complete their banking.
- You will see that our Tellers will have protective plexiglass shields to keep everyone safe. Our employees will also be wearing facemasks.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at every teller window and on the desks of our customer service representatives. There is also a hand sanitizer stand located in every lobby.
- All of our work stations, drive-up canisters and all high traffic areas will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected repeatedly through-out the day.
Please know that we are smiling behind our face masks. We will do our best to convey that in our voices and with our eyes!
Thank you for your cooperation in this challenging time. It is our privilege to serve you, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Update as of March 19th, 2020:
OUR BANK LOBBIES WILL BE
TEMPORARILY CLOSED AT ALL LOCATIONS.
DRIVE-THRUS WILL REMAIN OPEN.
We appreciate your patience as wait times may increase. If you require access to your safe deposit box or need assistance with an account question, please call the branch office you visit to schedule an appointment. We strongly encourage you to use our ATMs, Night Drop and Online & Mobile Banking services.
For Branch Office Phone Numbers and Drive-Thru Hours: View our Locations & Hours page
Coronavirus COVID-19 Readiness:
The team at Seneca Savings is passionately committed to the health, safety and security of our customers and employees. Following the most recent guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, we are diligently working to provide our customers with the safest and most secure access to banking services during this unprecedented time of emergency.
Currently, Seneca Savings is continuing to provide uninterrupted service to our customers during normal business hours. As you are aware, the situation is very fluid, and we are considering different strategies in services available at our physical locations. Please visit our website (www.senecasavings.com) for the latest updates.
In the near term, we strongly suggest that you consider one of the alternative banking solutions below.
• View your accounts and account activities
• Make interbank transfers
• Pay bills online
• Make Seneca Savings loan payments
• View e-statements
• Please visit us at www.senecasavings.com to enroll. For assistance with enrollment please call (315) 638-0233
• All of the access above with the addition of mobile check deposit
• Please Visit the Apple Play Store or Google Play Store for our most up to date app1
• Send and receive money to people you know and trust with your US mobile number or email address.
Be aware of scams
Seneca Savings will never call, e-mail, text or communicate with our customers in any way asking that you to provide passwords, sensitive personal information or requesting that you click on a link or download any content.
Please continue to stay informed on the current information available for health and safety guidelines and how the Covid-19 may impact you.
Please continue to view our website for continuing updates/correspondence.
I want to thank you personally for being a valued client.
Joseph G. Vitale
President and CEO
The site may be unavailable during normal maintenance or due to unforeseen circumstances.
Web access is needed to use mobile banking. Check with your service provider for details of specific fees and charges.
By clicking on the CDC or WHO links above, you will be taken to a site maintained by a 3rd party website and use will be at your own risk. Any use of the 3rd Party Website will be subject to and any information you provide will be governed by the terms of the 3rd Party Website, including those relating to confidentiality, data privacy and security.
1 App store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the US and other countries. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.